Monday 16 March 2015

GG March

Where on earth has this year gone? It's supposed to be spring but it's still bitterly cold here. Some of the daffodils are out but there's many more to come. Ive plants to put in the ground but it's too cold and the veg in the tunnel seems to be soooo slow. Anyway onto stitching. My stitching pile seems to be growing by the week. I'm now working on 10 different pieces of which 5 fit into this category. The first is Spanish Rouge Which is steadily growing
The next is Flower Power which sports a new flower
Number three is The Castle which is finished apart from the mountains of back stitch
The fourth is Hungarian Sampler which now looks like this
And finally a piece called Hertz auf der Wiese by Susanne Schmidt. This design was given to our group to stitch as a SAL although I believe it is for sale on her site www.farbenfroh-Schmidt.de.2013. As you've probably guessed by now my SAL group is German
This is also stitched on a piece of fabric given to me and is light raspberry . That's about all for this month. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I hope to be able to reciprocate.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely work, your first project is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Spanish Rouge is growing really fast. Ilove the fabric you've chosen for your Hungarian Sampler. And the Hertz piece looks like a really cute and nice piece to be. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous projects and all so different! Well done for keeping so many projects going at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Your projects are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 5 projects…all so very beautiful. I especially love Flower Power.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the Spanish rouge piece. I would like to add this to my wish list. Can I get the details of the design please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching! I love your Spanish Rouge piece and the colours you've chosen for your Hungarian Sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi the design is called Spanish Rouge and is by Sampler Cove. There is a companion piece called Spanish Bleu. I bought mine from Sew and So here in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your five pieces are all lovely and very varied too.
    Spanish Rouge is particularly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Spanish Rouge and am curious as to how the Hungarian sampler is going to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spanish Rouge is looking awesome! And your other projects are looking good too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some wonderful projects here for the GG SAL. I have already seen the Herz auf der Wiese design, it's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous projects you are working on at the moment :o)
    Great progress!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete