Tuesday 21 July 2015

GG July

How on earth does it happen. On Jamuary 1st I started off the year working on a respectable five projects. I have finished several of those since them so how can it possibly be that I am now working on 14. Are they breeding behind my back? Is someone sneaking them into the pile? I suspect those cheeky kittens who,live outside the back door have something to do with it. Anyway, my GG projects for this month are 1. Flower power. This as you will know is a chart gifted to me many years ago. I am progressing slowly and am hoping to finish at least the first foxglove by Christmas .
The second is Hertz which is part of a SAL. The fabric for this was gifted to me
The third is my TW castle which is to be a present for my grandson for Christmas. This is now almost finished with just a small amount of backstitching to do, washing, lacing and framing so hopefully you will see it in all its glory soon
The final picture isn't cross stitch it is a gift. It's a hat, scarf and mitts for one of my daughters. We have decided that the main part of gifting this year will be handmade so we are all working hard at creating all sorts of things
Have a good month and I look forward to seeing what the others have achieved.

18 comments:

  1. Your're making wonderful progress on some gorgeous pieces. The castle is amazing and the blue scarf set is very pretty ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress on all you project. Your knitted gift is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on everything and wonderful idea for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe ... stitching projects are worse than paper clips ... they multiply magically. Your projects are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on all projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love handmade Christmas gifts!! Your wips all look great!! And I have no idea how the wips multiply but I having the same problem at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of Gifted Gorgeousness! That castle is going to be amazing. I really love the Hertz fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog made me giggle uncontrollably...best laid plans my dear...and then suddenly you find yourself calling 911 to get the jaws of life to dig you out from your heaps of WIPs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, yes. Some one is sneaking starts into your pile! Maybe you do them when you are asleep? Sleep-stitching!
    I love the floral heart and The Castle of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes ... Projects seem to multiply like bunnies! Beautiful progress. The colors in TW castle are so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! I have the same situation with my stitching :) The WIP's are surely multiplying behing our back ;) Anyway you've made a great progress! And this castle - just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flower Power certainly is a projet for many years. Anf you made some nice progress on it.
    New WIPs just sneaking in - so many of us know this phenomenon, lol. I know it and I love it. Somehow I can't have enough WIPs and every new one makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (bitcointrade965@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free.. WhatsApp: +17168691327

    ReplyDelete